Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner and Show is the perfect combination of world class entertainment and fantastic four course dining!
Get ready for a wild ride! Your Dixie Stampede experience is highlighted by the “World Famous Racing Ostriches”, as 600-pound birds strut their way to victory. Plus you’ll enjoy 32 magnificent horses, a stampede of buffalo, the Rumble in the Treetops lumberjack relay, equestrian feats, friendly competition and a fabulous four-course feast. Owner, Dolly Parton guarantees it’s “Branson’s Most Fun Place to Eat!”
Only Dixie Stampede brings you this diverse mix of talent in such a family-friendly atmosphere. You won’t want to miss it!
- Children under the age of 3 are free only if they sit in a parent's lap and eat from their plate. If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children's admission will apply.
- The Carriage Room Opening Act begins 50 minutes prior to our exciting show. Plan ahead so you don't miss our fabulous opening act!
- Each Dixie Stampede Show Ticket includes general admission, a fabulous four-course feast, and spectacular show.
- Delicious Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Our facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs. Please advise us if members of your party have a wheelchair, hearing assistance or other special needs and we will gladly accommodate you.
The Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction involves live animals, dramatic lighting, sound and pyrotechnics. If you or anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.